What kind of new perks are you hoping for?

I'm hoping for a new chase perk. just something to help in chases. doesn't need to be that strong even, just something to mix up the main gameplay and i always have trouble slotting in a chase perk as the ones we have now are kinda meh

Comments

  • Something that helps a killer in chase and something that makes hardcore camping and tunneling a bad idea.

  • Ab obsession perk that's punishing to the obsession instead of an outright buff, but without becoming the "tunnel me" that Dying Light used to be.

  • I want a perk like Pharmacy but for flashlights.

    Just a yellow flashlight, I don't think it has to be a sport flashlight to match the green medkit that Pharmacy gives.

  • I actually hope for a new survivor item. With Felix they brought some new offerings that kinda fit his lore, so maybe the new survivor comes with an item that fits..

    for perks I kind of hope for WGLF and BBQ alternatives, that fit other playstyles but can’t be combined with the other one.

  • I always hope for a new exhaustion perk. We haven’t had anything since Head On.

  • A machine gun so it can turn into a dbd br game. /s

  • I want to see a perk that plays around with mechanics that don’t really have a perk to them, like allowing you to sprint an additional 1/1.5/2 seconds after you get hit by the killer but only at the first hit of each hook stage or something.

    Also perks that complement good sportmanship habits.

  • stuff that shakes up meta, being strong but not opressive while also being fun for both sides.

    Like pebbles

  • Better chase perks. Most our current chase perks are pretty lackluster.

  • Agreed, I'd love some more chase perks. Interactive perks would great too though.

  • I would love to see a perk that lets you open chests a second time (Mabe it's token based or something).

    Would be really fun for item hunting :)

  • For Killer: Mobility perks (PWYF being a current example)

    For Survivor: Mid-chase stealth perks (Poised being a current example)

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    I'm hoping for a new chase perk. just something to help in chases. doesn't need to be that strong even, just something to mix up the main gameplay and i always have trouble slotting in a chase perk as the ones we have now are kinda meh

    Hopefully something that makes the killer pay for camping/proxy camping. Hopefully BHVR takes this seriously and puts in good ######### perks for once

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    I'm hoping for a new chase perk. just something to help in chases. doesn't need to be that strong even, just something to mix up the main gameplay and i always have trouble slotting in a chase perk as the ones we have now are kinda meh

    I'm hoping for a perk that allows me to insta down survivors repairing generators in front of my face

  • Maybe a perk that intentionally put yourself in harms way for the betterment of other survivors.

  • For killer I'd like to have more perks that mess with the terror radius.

    For survivor I'd like to have a new exhaustion perk.