[Shitpost] Has the shrine been updated? Can anyone tell me what's in it?
Apologies for the crappy post. I won't be offended if it gets deleted.
I always seem to get the timezones wrong etc. but was the shrine of secrets changed this morning? And if so, can anyone tell me what the new one is? I forgot to check before leaving the house. ![]()
Comments
Ace in the Hole 2000 Shards, Boil Over 2700 Shards, Lightborn 2000 Shards, Make your choice 2000 shards.
There you go.
Ace in the Hole, Boil Over, Make Your Choice and Lightborn ;>
No problem.
Thanks guys, much appreciated.
Why do the same perks show up over and over and over again?
I have seen make your choice 3-4 times in 2 months. I think that the shrine should not be pure RNG.
My guess is they deliberately make some less common than others so that people still have to play a variety of killers and buy characters etc.
The shrine has been updated and in place of the old perks we now have two new survivor perks and two new killer perks to choose from.
Hopefully this didn't clear anything up for you and I can continue my day knowing I caused no good in this world.
Hahahah. Well played - I'm lucky you weren't the only to respond. Somehow, like stepping on a hex trap and getting slapped to the ground, I feel like I got what I deserved.
Because the little kiddies (playing a PEGI 18-rated game where the objective of one side is to gruesomely kill the other, and the objective of the other side is to harass, bully, and then send abusive messages to the other) might learn a word they shouldn't?
It is RNG https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Shrines_of_Secrets_Archive . I wish they'd improve it a little though
Whoa. That does surprise me. Damn thing screws me over more than the bloodwebs.