An "American Horror Story" DLC
...Could be so awesome. I can imagine Lana Winters as survivors, and the monster from Hotel or the Butcher as killer. What do you think about it guys, who would you choose ?
...Could be so awesome. I can imagine Lana Winters as survivors, and the monster from Hotel or the Butcher as killer. What do you think about it guys, who would you choose ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd take some of the maps.
The asylum season 2, could be a mix between Lery and Midwich school
The houses from s1 and s6, and the Cortez could be fun too
Dandy Mott and Twisty as killers
Maggie Esmerelda survivor
This game needs maps more than it does survivors and killers.
Yeah, there are definitely some interesting maps and characters they could draw on from it. Even the fairly bad seasons like Asylum and Freakshow had some potentially good settings and characters.
I'd love to go around a freak show styled map
I'd say they could have a really cool chapter with the AHS series. Though I'd say it would be better if they instead just created AHS skins for each killer.
Clown - Twisty
Legion - Bloody face
Probably way more if someone wants to suggest them.
And credit where it's due, Dandy was a great antagonist that season.
Dandy was actually terrifying, his actor is amazing! The shift from Dandy to Hotel was brilliant.