Adam’s Voice

Is it still the same as Tapp’s voice? I can’t hear a difference. 

Comments

  • Not sure but it sounds worse then tapp's imo

  • It's totally different and I don't know how you can't tell. Tapp is also tied with Ace as the quietest survivor while injured, while Adam makes way louder groans of pain.

  • I like the coughing he does when you try to free yourself from the hook. he does really sound like a teacher there

  • This content has been removed.
  • I dunno, but he isn't as poorly voiced as The Spirit.

  • PigNRun said:
    Das racist.
    Ha, nah. Just sounds the same to me as the ptb footage with Tapp’s voice. Bear in mind I’ve only played like 2 matches as him so far. I’ve been working long hours the past couple days. 
  • It sounds completely different.

  • Tapp's voice is way funnier lol
  • This content has been removed.
  • @ACEvHEARTS said:
    PigNRun said:

    Das racist.

    Ha, nah. Just sounds the same to me as the ptb footage with Tapp’s voice. Bear in mind I’ve only played like 2 matches as him so far. I’ve been working long hours the past couple days. 

    In PTB he LITERALLY used taps voice. He has his own now though.

  • Jack11803 said:

    In PTB he LITERALLY used taps voice. He has his own now though.

    Not sure which one of us you’re talking to. I know it was Tapp in the ptb, but after a couple matches as Adam yesterday I wasn’t sure it had actually been changed. I’m sure I’ll notice once I can play him a few more times. 
  • @ACEvHEARTS said:
    PigNRun said:

    Das racist.

    Ha, nah. Just sounds the same to me as the ptb footage with Tapp’s voice. Bear in mind I’ve only played like 2 matches as him so far. I’ve been working long hours the past couple days. 

    In PTB he LITERALLY used taps voice. He has his own now though.> @ACEvHEARTS said:

    Jack11803 said:

    In PTB he LITERALLY used taps voice. He has his own now though.

    Not sure which one of us you’re talking to. I know it was Tapp in the ptb, but after a couple matches as Adam yesterday I wasn’t sure it had actually been changed. I’m sure I’ll notice once I can play him a few more times. 

    I scream at everyone all at once with my handy dandy locker mounted speaker system