Just Because We All Need a Few Laughs (and hopefully Jason to join one day)

Comments

  • Name a more iconic group.

  • Honestly though, so much nostalgia there. I really, really want Jason to complete our pentafecta of killers.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    Honestly though, so much nostalgia there. I really, really want Jason to complete our pentafecta of killers.

    It has to be, it is the best known slasher, think that Jason and Leatherface are playable characters in the Mortal Kombat saga. so jason may come in but not now, maybe next year or the next when the issue of the lawsuit and the pandemic is over

  • Make the Slashstreet Boys complete! Maybe some day. :(

  • I love that one :D

    A sitcom with our favorite Slashers would be so dope.

    If Jason finally makes his DBD appearance, the game is complete in my eyes. The band needs to get back together!