Why is everything so dark

Is it just me or did everything get much darker then it was before the halloween event ended.

Like, main menu is more dark, almost all the maps seem really dark unlike before and some feel (at least to me) so dark it makes really hard to even see when I walk.

I'd like to know if I'm just seeing things or if game actually got darker.

Comments

  • I actually like the darkness on older maps, doesn't make things too hard to see.

    On the other hand the new maps are blendette paradise.

  • It gets really dark on high settings. Surprisingly bright on low settings.

  • I was having this issue as well until I realized my monitor was off.

  • If you’re a PC players you can just adjust the lightness/brightness of the game. This makes it easy to deal with the issue.

    I actually made a post on how PC players have advantages like this over console players recently.

  • That's why you jack up the brightness with Ansel. :)

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:

    If you’re a PC players you can just adjust the lightness/brightness of the game. This makes it easy to deal with the issue.

    I actually made a post on how PC players have advantages like this over console players recently.

    I have both ps4 and pc, high settings are even darker than ps4 ones but low is brighter. PS4 is in the middle but there's not really any issue