Sell unwanted add one/offerings?
I have 31 clear Reagents I never plan on using. And my character is already completely prestiged. Could we possibly in the future be able to sell the unwanted items? Even for like. 10 bps each?
I have 31 clear Reagents I never plan on using. And my character is already completely prestiged. Could we possibly in the future be able to sell the unwanted items? Even for like. 10 bps each?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I put in a similar post called Flea Market, i.e. where I suggest that we be able to gift things to other players, sell them off in auction, or at a cut rate back to some central bank. I think it would be a nice edition however they worked it out.