Silver lining: against Legion you should have plenty of opportunities to double-heal teammates for co-op action. No discordance threat either! (Omg, imagine tho..... lol)
Silver lining: against Legion you should have plenty of opportunities to double-heal teammates for co-op action. No discordance threat either! (Omg, imagine tho..... lol)
What? I don't get this post. The title and the content of the post don't match up at all.
He’s complaining that when trying to do the ritual for cooperative action, bad luck gave him the worst possible scenario for achieving it: Legion with discordance that will always stop you when working on gens with a teammate.
I was playing killer yesterday. Didn't use discordance, but survivors never did gens in coop anyway. Each match lasted less than 7 minutes. On top of that I played like garbage myself. Overcommited to chases and couldn't land a hit with billy's chainsaw. Felt like I unlearned how to play.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Uh... Well, sorry to say, but that may have been me...
I love the new Discordance. And Legion. And putting them together in the same trial. With Dying Light because I'm a sick [BAD WORD].
It’s just funny how ironic some things in this game are.
Silver lining: against Legion you should have plenty of opportunities to double-heal teammates for co-op action. No discordance threat either! (Omg, imagine tho..... lol)
Hey! Interesting idea! :D
Oh lord what have I done?! 😰
What? I don't get this post. The title and the content of the post don't match up at all.
He’s complaining that when trying to do the ritual for cooperative action, bad luck gave him the worst possible scenario for achieving it: Legion with discordance that will always stop you when working on gens with a teammate.
I was playing killer yesterday. Didn't use discordance, but survivors never did gens in coop anyway. Each match lasted less than 7 minutes. On top of that I played like garbage myself. Overcommited to chases and couldn't land a hit with billy's chainsaw. Felt like I unlearned how to play.
You've combined Deathbound and Nurses Calling is what you've done.