Just A Question.

Who else who plays this game busts out laughing when they see NOED pop up on their screen?

Comments

  • I don't laugh. I just regret the lack of a totem counter. Sometimes I lose track of how many totems I cleansed.

  • @GingerbreadHouse said:

    I don't laugh. I just regret the lack of a totem counter. Sometimes I lose track of how many totems I cleansed.

    Well there are only 5 on the map. I keep count of how many I pass, where I pass them and if I cleansed them. Just remember 5.

  • Sometimes I will actually chuckle if I see that, but if the killer was being a douche I will be a little upset.

  • Every once in a while I laugh at NOED. I'm more likely to laugh if I'm cleansing the totem as the last gen pops and then boom, hex explosion.

    My favorite gut-buster in this game is when a survivor dies after the exit gates are open because they do something dumb instead of, you know, leaving. Whether I'm playing survivor or killer, I find that hilarious. (My favorite was a Dwight who was being kind of a dick while I was playing nice and just messing around a bit. At the end he's running towards the open exit and I guess as an extra bit of "eff you" he timed it so that me hitting him would propel him right through that gate to freedom at the last second... I didn't hit him, and he died to the EGC just a few steps away. Kids, don't assume that a nice killer is a stupid killer.)

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    Every once in a while I laugh at NOED. I'm more likely to laugh if I'm cleansing the totem as the last gen pops and then boom, hex explosion.

    My favorite gut-buster in this game is when a survivor dies after the exit gates are open because they do something dumb instead of, you know, leaving. Whether I'm playing survivor or killer, I find that hilarious. (My favorite was a Dwight who was being kind of a dick while I was playing nice and just messing around a bit. At the end he's running towards the open exit and I guess as an extra bit of "eff you" he timed it so that me hitting him would propel him right through that gate to freedom at the last second... I didn't hit him, and he died to the EGC just a few steps away. Kids, don't assume that a nice killer is a stupid killer.)

    Working on a dull totem and see it become NOED right before it breaks is just one of the best feelings in the game.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    Every once in a while I laugh at NOED. I'm more likely to laugh if I'm cleansing the totem as the last gen pops and then boom, hex explosion.

    My favorite gut-buster in this game is when a survivor dies after the exit gates are open because they do something dumb instead of, you know, leaving. Whether I'm playing survivor or killer, I find that hilarious. (My favorite was a Dwight who was being kind of a dick while I was playing nice and just messing around a bit. At the end he's running towards the open exit and I guess as an extra bit of "eff you" he timed it so that me hitting him would propel him right through that gate to freedom at the last second... I didn't hit him, and he died to the EGC just a few steps away. Kids, don't assume that a nice killer is a stupid killer.)

    I love it.

  • @Yords said:

    Sometimes I will actually chuckle if I see that, but if the killer was being a douche I will be a little upset.

    I run solo survivor for the horror aspect so mainly that means I either loop the Killer for X amount or I loop the Killer you would think there would be a middle ground but no. I had a game earlier that made me lose it laughing. I was running the Pyramid head around The Game so at the last gen he hits me I throw the pallet stuns him and right after he looks up my Adrenaline goes off and I see him steamroll to me passing by a gate with two of my teammates around it smacks me I go down and I fall out of my chair laughing. I sat on the hook having a staring contest with him while he holds his ability.

  • I do. Sometimes I'll be proud of a killer all game because they were genuinely a good killer but gens got the better of them. Then they'll have noed so I start laughing because they were doing so well and just ruined it for themself.

  • I am usually the guy that cleansed 4 totems and has the killer on his butt when exit gates are powered, so more often than not I don’t laugh but roll my eyes, because in soloQ you know that’s pretty much a death sentence even if you haven’t been hooked once before