Saving Bloodpoints Tome 5 Level 2

Here is my guide to completing all the challenges in Tome 5 Level 2 while saving as many bloodpoints as possible.

Red Line = Collect

Yellow Circle = Save

Green Circle = Need to a complete previous challenge to complete.

sketch-1604507330527.png

This one I rushed a tiny bit so sorry if it's not the best path. Please let me know down below if there's a better one.

Comments

  • Only 1 repost per bloodpoint discussion.

  • Thanks! Always appreciated! :)

  • @xenofon13 said:

    Thanks mate!

    @Supernaut said:

    Thanks! Always appreciated! :)

    No problem mates ๐Ÿ‘ glad you both like it

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Here is my guide to completing all the challenges in Tome 5 Level 2 while saving as many bloodpoints as possible.

    Red Line = Collect

    Yellow Circle = Save

    Green Circle = Need to a complete previous challenge to complete.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/8OZSWNSI1CUT/sketch-1604507330527.png

    This one I rushed a tiny bit so sorry if it's not the best path. Please let me know down below if there's a better one.

    This happened in a previous tome on one of yours, i don't think you can go "backwards" and get the one on the top right when you complete the tome.

  • @Reinami said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/203483/saving-bloodpoints-tome-5-level-2

    This happened in a previous tome on one of yours, i don't think you can go "backwards" and get the one on the top right when you complete the tome.

    As long as there is a link you can go in any direction. Don't worry this is possible.

    The mistake I made was that there were 2 epilogues. I thought if I reached one epilogue, I could then go backwards from the other epilogue.

    If someone else wants to back me up on this please do.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1729200#Comment_1729200

    As long as there is a link you can go in any direction. Don't worry this is possible.

    The mistake I made was that there were 2 epilogues. I thought if I reached one epilogue, I could then go backwards from the other epilogue.

    If someone else wants to back me up on this please do.

    Nah unfortunately you can't go from one epilogue to another whenever you want if you've only reached one; you have to work your way completely through to it (which is very sad).

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1729483#Comment_1729483

    Nah unfortunately you can't go from one epilogue to another whenever you want if you've only reached one; you have to work your way completely through to it (which is very sad).

    Yea that was the mistake I made during one of the levels in the last Tome. I think that's what he is referring to.

    sketch-1597306885246.png


    This is the level after I fixed it. I thought if I collected the bottom epilogue I could've went backwards from the top one.

  • This one by @bjorksnas is a bit better. If you go left, instead of top, you can save a bit more, since it's master challenge.

    image.png


  • @Rattman said:

    This one by @bjorksnas is a bit better. If you go left, instead of top, you can save a bit more, since it's master challenge.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/21DEUBCXZOUM/image.png

    Gonna be honest I don't think it saves more overall. I'm deliberating leaving one circle with no ways to reach it because I want to save even more points lol

    If I wanted to finish every challenge then I probably would've done it that way.

  • Would be nice to see if you also made a Tome V Level 3 roadmap, as it was already released...

    I'll hands down waiting for it!

  • Cant you lads add this to the Wiki? Archive Bloodpoint Storage ought to be a topic now.

  • @masturbass_ said:

    Would be nice to see if you also made a Tome V Level 3 roadmap, as it was already released...

    I'll hands down waiting for it!

    I have released a Tome 5 level 3 discussion already lol click on my name and check my discussions to find it.

    @Emeal said:

    Cant you lads add this to the Wiki? Archive Bloodpoint Storage ought to be a topic now.

    Someone could if they wanted.

  • Im sorry am I misunderstanding something? What do you mean by save bloodpoints, I understand this is the most efficient route to get the end, however this is not to get the most bloodpoints is it.

  • @aidNbsns said:

    Im sorry am I misunderstanding something? What do you mean by save bloodpoints, I understand this is the most efficient route to get the end, however this is not to get the most bloodpoints is it.

    The idea is I don't collect the rewards from the challenges till later. It means when a new chapter comes out I will have extra bloodpoints saved here, ready to collect.

    I need to reach the end in order to reach the next level of challenges.