I like the fact the lobbies change, I did really like the Halloween one though, I must admit.
Why won't we get an option to choose loobies ourselves? I would really like to return to some old lobbies and listen to Stranger Things music regardless of the killer
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yay. I can finally see Felix's campfire animation.
Yea, I had the switch happen as I entered a lobby. It also unequipped the event stuff.
Blight Bubba no more :c
I missed the old lobby
I noticed the darkness but couldn't put my finger on it. It was fun while it lasted. ๐
I miss the Silent Hill lobby so much now :c
It would be great if we could get to choose our favourite lobby.
I like the fact the lobbies change, I did really like the Halloween one though, I must admit.
Well your GF skin looks really cool on dark background
And i find default lobby much more comfy
Why won't we get an option to choose loobies ourselves? I would really like to return to some old lobbies and listen to Stranger Things music regardless of the killer
Would love to see a rift that has lobby backgrounds as a rift tier prize. I just want to be able to change the lobby to whatever I want.