Sensitive question (sexual abuse)
So being on Switch we havent seen Freddy's map as often as the rest of you.
When I go in the basement of the preschool, I feel uncomfortable.
Today playing there I absord those 2 beds down there. One a bed proper the other just a mattress.
Is this supposed to be the area Freddy kept children? If so I think its in poor taste and should be edited. I don't think even if its cannon we should have to see that...
If I'm wrong Im sorry if I upset anyone with my thread. If I am right..you guys..Im just never going down the basement again. I dont care if there is a NOED totem down there. This stuff is just ...i dont know..but I'm not involving myself with those mattresses ever again..😞


Comments
Yeah, I decided to just avoid the area. Thank you for your friendly post. 💛
Poor Butters
Simply too pure for this world
Luckilly there isn't much down there outside a chest the occational totem and sometimes the hatch so it's easilly avoided
didn't post the date of the remake I assumed its the 2019 one, no one is right
Excuse me what, there's a remake from 2019?
Why was i not informed of this
News flash: The Horror genre is supposed to make people uncomfortable and disturbed otherwise it wouldn't be horror. Nobody wants rainbows and sunshine in their horror games, movies etc.
...in a game where you can rip out and eat the internal organs of living people
Nobody wants rainbows and sunshine in their horror games, movies etc.
Bioshock (well, one part of it) and We Happy Few contain sunshine and rainbows, just FYI.
On a side note, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw something like that coming out this decade. I'd kill for a game/movie that managed to incorporate rainbows and sunshine in the main scenery while also making them utterly horrifying. I'm bored of all the games and movies that think making everything look like you're wearing ten pairs of sunglasses is the same as being scary.
Due to some comments that have been made after MandyTalks comment, I'm locking this thread... Some of the comments and discussions went too far. Please remain respectful, especially when it comes to such sensitive topics.