Yo low key high key though.....
Ghost lady, and insidious. Thats all I'm gonna say.....
Ghost lady, and insidious. Thats all I'm gonna say.....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Insidious would be counter productive to her power once they release the patch to fix the audio. You would actively cause yourself more problems, insidious on Spirit will be the same as any other killer where you just sit and face camp.
It doesn't, but I've managed to confuse the ######### out of several survivors by standing still and insidious activates, they then think I'm the husk, completely forgetting all mechanics and walking up to me to get hit.
Its a trick that'll only last so long, but It'll be nice while it does last.... as insidious gets like... 0 play most of the time.
Wait, does Insidious remove the red stain?
Yarp