So who won cause I don't see any news of anyone winning. No offense but this is a friendly reminder.
@Peanits hope y'all didn't forget ๐
Winners to what?
@Yords said:Winners to what?
@Yords said:
look at pictures above ^_^
@Micheal_Myers said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1727129#Comment_1727129look at pictures above ^_^
@Micheal_Myers said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1727129#Comment_1727129
I know it was a bounty to win, but I just thought it was some sort of contest since I skimmed through it.
@Yords said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1727151#Comment_1727151I know it was a bounty to win, but I just thought it was some sort of contest since I skimmed through it.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1727151#Comment_1727151
It is you have to do entries and they pick a winner
@Micheal_Myers said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1727179#Comment_1727179It is you have to do entries and they pick a winner
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1727179#Comment_1727179
Darn I wish I knew about this before
@Micheal_Myers said:So who won cause I don't see any news of anyone winning. No offense but this is a friendly reminder.https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/0ZJUB6DH67KN/image.pnghttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/Y1T6GK46FOCV/image.png@Peanits hope y'all didn't forget ๐
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/0ZJUB6DH67KN/image.png
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/Y1T6GK46FOCV/image.png
Nobody has forgotten about this, it's actually in the TOS that the winners will be notified by the 8th November 2020 by email.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Winners to what?
look at pictures above ^_^
I know it was a bounty to win, but I just thought it was some sort of contest since I skimmed through it.
It is you have to do entries and they pick a winner
Darn I wish I knew about this before
Nobody has forgotten about this, it's actually in the TOS that the winners will be notified by the 8th November 2020 by email.