why dead by daylight is horror game?

i think its comedy game when side of survivors relax and chill play with friends but other side killers always tryhard :D survivors not afraid killer :D 1000000000000 second chance situations and perks :D maybe need to change from survival-horror to indy casual multiplayer funny game for children

ur thought?

Comments

  • @UkilledLegion said:

    i think its comedy game when side of survivors relax and chill play with friends but other side killers always tryhard :D survivors not afraid killer :D 1000000000000 second chance situations and perks :D maybe need to change from survival-horror to indy casual multiplayer funny game for children

    ur thought?

    Its horror when you start.

  • It's horror-themed, which outside of stuff like jumpscares, aesthetics and so on is probably the best a multiplayer game like DBD can hope for.

    Good luck maintaining any horror "beyond" that for the hundreds or thousands of hours people play this game.

  • Hey, a silent pyramid head coming up on you unexpectedly still makes my friends and I shout.

  • the game is a circus and were all clowns

  • To be fair this game is horror for the first hundred hours. Then you go into the tryhard phase, then you go into meme phase.

  • @Heartbound said:

    To be fair this game is horror for the first hundred hours. Then you go into the tryhard phase, then you go into meme phase.

    I still get a fright if a survivor drops a pallet on me and I wasn't paying attention, I'm probably gonna end up catching it when I'm recording one of these days.