Super tiny easy fix lol devs plz

The infamous "getting a skillcheck when you stop doing an action". Just allow a player to hit the skillcheck when they stop doing an action. I also love how it only happens when you are injured as the last survivor lmao. Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

  • @Yords said:

    The infamous "getting a skillcheck when you stop doing an action". Just allow a player to hit the skillcheck when they stop doing an action. I also love how it only happens when you are injured as the last survivor lmao. Has this happened to anyone else?

    This happens about 80% of the time when I let go off generator while repairing it. There is already a function for it for the Overcharge perk, you are allowed to tap the generator and move away while doing skillcheck on the move.

    While it is not intended to generate a skillcheck while you stop repairing and move elsewhere I believe it's doing that because of the latency. The server still thinks that you are repairing while you aren't.

  • I face with the same issue lot of times. It gets annoying eventually.