Should we keep the shirts
there was a bug where we got free shirts lke twitch shirts do u think u shoud keep them? Personally i would love to keep them.
there was a bug where we got free shirts lke twitch shirts do u think u shoud keep them? Personally i would love to keep them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Twitch shirt? Sure, why not. The Fog Whisperers already have their exclusive charm. It also makes it easier to use your own name rather than a billboard type "streamingservice.username".
Rest of the shirts? Don't know how the tournaments worked or will work for those, probably shouldn't allow everyone to have them if they are exclusive to some past or future tournaments.
None of those really turned me on, except the crew one, I'd love a redesign of the crew shirt for an anniversary event.
I just want to keep the twitch shirt cause I love the haze color. Can they please add that shirt without twitch logo?
Eh Idk, those are for the people who earned it. Imagine being the one guy who got their own tshirt after winning a tourney but one day the company decides to give it out to everybody else
I would be more then pleased to see people play using my unique shirt design/shirt with a tag or name, then me being the only one in the game having it for 1 of my 20+ survivors tbh...shows that people either like me, or the design, and thats enough to make me happy
I say no as they are exclusives, but we should be able to get something that looks like the cosmetic.
We should get to keep some. The dev only one should stay that way, but I see no reason why we shouldn't get to have some of the other ones like what's on Dweet. The Twitch shirts could be used as a nice way for people who are twitchies trying to get their name out their without putting Ttv in their name.