Black water swamp should be reworked next
I hate the black water swamp map, it is terrible, and I think it should be reworked next. What do other people think?
I hate the black water swamp map, it is terrible, and I think it should be reworked next. What do other people think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Looks like DbD Twitter just had a vote on Ormond or Autohaven.
Autohaven won.
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1323354936017637383?s=20
I dont want the vanilla look to ruin swamp falir next :( I'm totally fine with the swamp maps. Ormond would be great, at least I can't imagine it will look like all other reworked maps. Autohaven definitely will...
#########
oof that sucks
no way.😨
People liked Ormond as it is now better?! Wha- I...no.
Let's stay on topic. The swamp maps definitely need a rework. Most of the generators spawn way too close together, and far too few pallets and many dead zones.