who your best killer with your best perks
mine is freddy with Thrilling Tremors because you can see what gens there working on and it so you can teleport to it after hooking a surviver and next is remember me cause it slows down gate opening blood warden is more for a clutch win and last whispers
Comments
I can't really tell. I'm a Huntress main, but I would perform better with Hag.
Legion who has all the perks.
All of them. Truelly my greatest accomplishment in life
Huntress with ruin, undying, corrupt and BBQ I guess. For normal m1 killer I would actually think pig with ruin, spirit fury, enduring and save the best for last. Most survivors nowadays rely on pallets way too much and don't know how to loop successfully but just camp pallets. That combined with pigs natural slow down via traps works really well for me.
Pyramid Head, P3 50 all perks, with my favourite one being I'm All Ears. This is closely followed by Nurse- also P3 50 all perks, with my favourite being Shadowborn.
Best as in "could win the most comfortably?" Probably Spirit with Ruin/Undying/Sloppy/Nurses. Nurse with Ruin/Undying/Infectious Fright/Sloppy would be a close second, or first if I was allowed some warmup trials.
If you're talking about who I prefer, then it's a mix between Deathslinger and Blight. I don't have a set build for either of them, though I do like Sloppy and STBFL on Slinger.
Difficult. Probably nurse with M&A, Nurse's Calling, BBQ and Sloppy/I'm all ears.
I'm enjoying slinger more because of the countless nurse bugs tho.
Pig
BBQ, thana, sloppy, enduring
Addons: combat straps and.... yeah thats about it
Nurse
Infectious Fright, Knockout, BBQ (more for the BPS than the info) and Blood Warden (If everything goes south, I still have one last chance)
Blight with Ruin, TOTH, Thanatophobia, and Dying Light.
No matter how I play or where I choose to apply pressure, as long as I get downs I'm getting fat stall.
i wouldnt say that im bad with any killer (exception for Hag and Nurse), but my current main would be the Deathslinger.
the build i use is:
A Nurses Calling + Monitor & Abuse + Pop Goes The Weasel + Discordance
EDIT:
I dont use Add Ons, but if you ask me his best Add Ons would be the faster reload speed and faster reeling speed series.
Doctor - BBQ, Pop, Corrupt/whispers. Forth perk is always something different.
Michael Myers, my main build on him is bbq, pop, corrupt, and infectious. I've been experimenting recently and had some good results with tinkerer instead of infectious. I got the idea off Fungoose. He's done a bunch of vids recently on it with Myers.