What you feel its unsatisfactory for survivor or killer?

Im main survivor but i do play killer time to time. No matter which one i play i hate loops. I find them extremely boring.

Im not necessarily saying that they should do something. Im just curious about your opinion!

Comments

  • Blowout games.

    Win or lose its still a short unsatisfying game.

  • As killer it's the OoO SWF, unless I'm playing Freddy with Unicorn Block.

    As survivor it's bot teammates who are allergic to gens and self care after every hit.

  • I would say being killed by a mori offering as Survivor, and losing multiple Survivors to a single Key as a Killer. I would also say seeing a player DC/intentionally die on hook in either case.

  • PC player.

    Knowing how to loop in this game is mostly what dictates the outcome though. It boggles me how many survivors go down in 10 seconds because they don't know what to do after they get hit. I expect most red ranks to know what to do, but that's not the case these days.

    As survivor I find it unfun when I get matched up with lower rank players that don't know when or how to apply pressure, know when to save, or know how to stay alive when caught.

    As killer I find it unfun when I destroy survivors 9/10 games with my top 3, or when I get destroyed trying a wacky build or a new killer against a competent team.