No NOED November?
Personally I don't use NOED unless it's a new Killer I'm trying and have nothing better to use but just a funny idea I came across😂 Thoughts?
Tagged:
Trusted
Personally I don't use NOED unless it's a new Killer I'm trying and have nothing better to use but just a funny idea I came across😂 Thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Spread the word.
Well, I don't use NOED anyways...
What do I win?
And what comes next?
"Don't Decisive December"
Sounds good to me lol😄👍
No Decisive Strike Decembre sounds good to me.
Sorry but I am contrarian, so I think I will equip it now :)
What is this event lol?
Yeah well if I can't ya know for 30 days alredy I have to take a certain type frustration(pyramid knows this frustration hint) out some how
Forgive me
Honestly I'm willing to join if Don't Desisive December is next.
And in a couple of months Flip Flop Februari.
We just have to hope the next chaper brings a perk that starts with a J so we can keep the trend in Januari too
New Survivor Perk: Jilted Lover.
If a survivor of the opposite sex dies, gain the ability to punch the killer in the face.
No DS December would be even better =)
Or No BT November.
no
HAHAHAHAHAAH
I love it
Finally a November-Challenge I can win!
you mean "NOED November".
garbage perk anyway. I get more value from other end game perks like Bloodwarden and even remember me. Most time I ran NOED I would only get one down and after that it got cleansed.
All Adrenaline April
And then Ditch DS December. Oh wait, survivors would never do that. Lol
Suddenly, i feel like equipping H: NOED.
So I just play the way I always do then?
No Perks For Survivors November :DDD