Haddonfield and the blocked bushes
I start the Game in Haddonfield and i have a lot of Bushes on every fence.
But what you can see in the picture is that you have a very strong loop.
I start the Game in Haddonfield and i have a lot of Bushes on every fence.
But what you can see in the picture is that you have a very strong loop.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yea, Haddonfield is bugged, in most gaps there are now infinite creating bushes, very easily abusable...
Yes, I got this the other day and it was very frustrating; in some instances it made it impossible to actually hook people I'd downed because the fences were just that long. And this is new to this patch.
Somehow they made the worst map for killer even worse.
Yeah it’s quite disgusting. I’ve played on this map a few times as survivor lately (not killer, thankfully) and some of the loops that now exist are extremely strong and completely unmindgameable if the survivor has eyes and is awake. They really need to patch it ASAP, this map was unbalanced enough already.
Phew I thought I were the only one who was wondering if those bushes were there before 🙄
The developers lately have a kink for bringing back infinites ....