Deathslinger OP

Nerf the ######### please.

Too strong, annoying as hell.

Dbd devs "Lets make auto haven loops have the lowest level of walls so deathslinger or huntress can EASILY hit you :)"

Comments

  • So long as they buff him in another area, I'm all for it. Though I see why a lot of people think he's underpowered - I've been losing almsot every trial while I try to get back in the groove.

  • Half the killer roster beats you at those loops easily. Even basic M1 killer without chase real power can outplay most of those pretty easily. Not really slinger related issue.

  • We all agree that Slinger's power has no place ina game like DbD and that he isn't too fun to play against but... OP? Seriously? His kit requires a skill only Huntress needs; aim, so people aren't too skilled as him. What he could use is a little bigger penalty for missed shots, but anyways the Killer that is mainly an issue right now is by far Freddy and Spirit used to be too before her nerf.

  • He need to lose his quick scope shot (IMO) adding a small penalty to both sides of ADS... longer ADS and longer cooldown for lowering his gun before a basic attack