How many different charms do you use?

I personally don't understand why we filled out a survey 6 months ago talking about the rift. Feels like it was completely ignored. For anyone who didn't take the survey there was a question asking what we would want in the rift. So far there has been no real changes after that survey.

So I want to know. How many of the charms do you actually use?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • 0 is likely the most popular option, but it's not even there.

  • I slap on Dwightcrow and that's it. Can't be bothered to put on anything else.

  • @RepostRiposte said:

    I slap on Dwightcrow and that's it. Can't be bothered to put on anything else.

    I literally only use the same 3 charms on each character.

  • 0

    They are a completely pointless feature, and in my opinion wasted resources.

  • @ABannedCat said:

    0

    They are a completely pointless feature, and in my opinion wasted resources.

    They clearly didn't know what to add in order to make it look like there were a lot of things in the paying rift. It's so obvious they came to think of charms as a last minute option that it blushes me.

  • A few tier 70 and chibi charms. I don't care about the others. The rifts are so overloaded with pointless charms it's ridiculous.

  • @TripleSteal said:

    0 is likely the most popular option, but it's not even there.

    @ABannedCat said:

    0

    They are a completely pointless feature, and in my opinion wasted resources.

    I should've added a zero option but for some reason I didn't think anyone would pick it. Dumb mistake on my part.

    When I was creating this poll I must've forgot how pointless charms were for a second lol

  • I've used the luck pouch and maybe the lattern. The appeal of charms wore off nearly as soon as they were released. I haven't even bothered to redeem the Halloween charms and I've seen the Dwightcrow codes in several streams and have yet to try and redeem it. They are a pointless addition to the game imo.

  • NOBODY IS TAKING MY PRECIOUS VIAL AWAY FROM ME

  • i only use the iridescent rarity charms and a couple of grey charms, other than that the rest are pretty boring and worthless

    especially the charm that has 4 different variants... such wasted space

  • I use the same 3 Charms on each female Survivor and on every Killer. Those are mostly the most recent Tome- and Rift-Charm and the previous Tome-Charm.

    So I change them, but they are always the same.

  • 0

    I don't like using charms, they make hooks look like Christmas Trees out of season.

  • I only use the crow friend charm on Killer and Survivor.

  • If your character's entire body isn't obscured by the sheer amount of charms you white-hatted onto their outfit, you don't deserve to play DBD.

  • I'm using different charms on different characters. And I trying to use sertain charms related to sertain character if possible.

  • Uh, whichever ones I chucked on when I thought about it that one time, and never changed since.

  • I only equip the ones that i've earned from reaching the end of Tome Level IV.

    More specifically, currently i equip these 3...

    RW_004.png VI_004.png XI_004.png