Lockers next to windows...
Why is this a thing? Just had a match where I ran to vault a window and it sucked me back and put me inside the locker, which then resulted in me being grabbed out and hooked.
Does this happen to anybody else?
Why is this a thing? Just had a match where I ran to vault a window and it sucked me back and put me inside the locker, which then resulted in me being grabbed out and hooked.
Does this happen to anybody else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It happens to me more times than I'm proud to admit.
Usually not that but I had a match earlier today where I got Franklin's Demise'd at a window.
Once I got unhooked, time to go get my item bac *jumps through window*
Damn it! Ok, back through and let's try this aga *jumps through window*
#########! OK, one more ti OH CRAP THE KILLER!!!!
Repeat until I died (as I tried again once I got unhooked the second time :D)