Game Crashed - 72 hour ban? 🤦🏽
At first I made a post about a 48 hour disconnection ban in effect. Now it’s 72 hours after I patiently waited it out. 3rd match into playing dbd today and the game crashes as soon as I spawn in. Now it’s 72 hours. You can’t put a DC penalty on a game where you’re not allowed to play it or where the game can’t detect whether or not you left on purpose and adjudicate it properly as to whether or not to administer a ban to your account. Such a let down from a game I really like.
Tagged:
Mod

Comments
I think he is saying that he didn't dc, but the game kept crashing. In which case, he should not be playing anyways until the issue is resolved.
Crash, DC, either way if your game isn't working don't blame the DC penalty. It's not responsible for your system.
How are you supposed to resolve the issue without testing?
well you did test enough times to this point, you should stop, make a smurf account, test it on that smurf account. or ask the devs for a test run. but most ppl would disagree about getting rid of DC penalty becuz 1 person is having issues.