Rancor is broken

Half the time I do not see survivor's auras when gen is completed

Comments

  • You don't see their auras, you just see their location. (Like Clown and Doctor)

  • @Salty_Pearl that's what I meant. Also every time it happens my obsession is dead

  • @HellDescent said:
    @Salty_Pearl that's what I meant. Also every time it happens my obsession is dead

    It's really quick so it's either you missed it or they are behind the generator.

  • No I didn't miss them and you can still distinguish them when they are behind generators

  • Could be perk bug some have them
  • Maybe it’s intended to not work once the obsession is killed/sacrificed. Or maybe a bug
  • You don't see auras. You see the location they were at.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Vankruze said:
    Rancor: You become obsessed with one Survivor. Each time a generator is completed, the obsession sees your aura for 5 seconds. Each time a generator is completed, all Survivors’ locations are revealed for 3 seconds. Once all generators are complete, the obsession has the ‘Exposed Status Effect’ and the Killer can kill the obsession. This happens only once per match.

    • The survivor sees YOUR aura (not the other way around)
    • You see their "location" (not their aura).

    I know its the location and not aura. Wrong choice of words. The perk does not work consistently. As I said before whenever it happened my obsession was dead. So my guess is that's the reason why this bug is happening.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Vankruze yes except it doesn't work like that. At least not according the info they give us.

  • @HellDescent said:

    @Vankruze said:
    Rancor: You become obsessed with one Survivor. Each time a generator is completed, the obsession sees your aura for 5 seconds. Each time a generator is completed, all Survivors’ locations are revealed for 3 seconds. Once all generators are complete, the obsession has the ‘Exposed Status Effect’ and the Killer can kill the obsession. This happens only once per match.

    • The survivor sees YOUR aura (not the other way around)
    • You see their "location" (not their aura).

    I know its the location and not aura. Wrong choice of words. The perk does not work consistently. As I said before whenever it happened my obsession was dead. So my guess is that's the reason why this bug is happening.

    Is the gen pop aura covering the location auras? If survivors are close together you might see them as one thing.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Vankruze said:

    @HellDescent said:
    @Vankruze yes except it doesn't work like that. At least not according the info they give us.

    Okay can you find the info they gave us about the perk to support your argument for why rancor is broken? let's talk about it!

    https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Rancor As I said before a lot of times the locations of survivors are not shown when the obsession is dead. There is no mentioning of a requirement obsession being alive in order for perk to work.