A list of notable bugs this patch (most with video evidence)
Scratch marks spawn more spread out and disappear the exact frame you let go of shift, making them much easier to hide.
https://clips.twitch.tv/DoubtfulMoralTrollGrammarKingBushes spawn in the fence gaps on Haddonfield, walling off entire areas and making certain tiles intraversible.
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/551220993532755978/771611338111713300/2f8ce268-f13a-4087-97dd-e055ed40bf1f_1_1.mp4Something about this build causes extremely fast vaulting speed.
https://mobile.twitter.com/the_jrm/status/1318982565693476870We’re Gonna Live Forever’s double healing speed applies to generator repairs and exit gate openings, even without the presence of a dying Survivor.
Watch "Dead by Daylight 2020.10.30 - 13.02.12.06.DVR" on Streamable.
Pyramid Head’s animation for casting Rites of Judgment has been sped up, but it takes the same amount of time to rev (for some reason the video gets an error code 500 when I try to post it).
Blight’s Lethal Rush lunge doesn’t hit Survivors.
https://youtu.be/HdlyrSiUfjQSpirit will be heard breathing while in phasing (too lazy to get evidence for this one since everyone already knows about it by now).
The Archives missions that require getting bloodpoints don’t reward you the amount of points you earn in a match (you can see this in game because they “fixed” it by reducing the point goal from 20,000 to 1).
The hill on MacMillan can cause players to get stuck (couldn’t find any proof for this one).
What a good patch.
Comments
I was wondering about Haddonfield. Played a match there earlier, and I was like, "Were these bushes always here?"
Got me a couple free hits though when survivors got trapped by them though!😆
Bushes spawn in the fence gaps on Haddonfield, walling off entire areas and making certain tiles intraversible.
I've seen this one. It costed me the only kill of the game as well 🤣
Update: According to my friend, a new bug has arrived.
The bloodpoint cap is gone.
I think that bug is very nice
I swear I didn't know if I was just getting older or what, but I am definitely getting more bamboozled these days trying to track scratch marks as killer.
Lol so I guess we're not gonna talk about the badham shack being broken ? It's got an invisible door on the side with no window and you can run right through
Oh, yeah, forgot about being able to phase through the Badham shack.
On switch in Coal tower i dont see 2 cars next to building also i see broken fog made from cubes(Switch version) and Doctor dont have own music
Some bugs are better than others!
Also, another one. Survivors who mend someone else don't have an animation, they just stand there.
Same goes for waking up.