I finally did it
It took blood, sweat and tears but i finally finished the hardest challenges so far
It took blood, sweat and tears but i finally finished the hardest challenges so far
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is the reason I don't play the game much. Putting up ridiculous challenges like that!
Congrats....
It's not much but it's honestly work!
Seriously, the devs just basically deleted those challenges because they couldnt find the bug lol.
That’s hilarious. I didn’t realize this happened 😂
Speedrunner
It was 20k wasnt it?
Yeah i feel real sorry for all the solo players that have to go through this. They should realise not everybody has friends to help them out with these jawbreaking challenges
Yea, AFAIK it was bugged if you used anything that gave extra BP/increased BP gains. People would get like 16 points towards it per game after maxing out Objective or Deviousness.
Kinda funny they just did this, but I suppose giving people a fix quickly is better than taking time to try and find the source of the bug.
funny because they couldn't fix it.