I can complain about something without being hypocritical.

I see alot of people saying how genrushing isn't fun, and people in the replies saying they are hypocritical. Just because I don't like gen rushing doesn't mean I like tunneling. I don't think either should be bannable, I just hate being genrushed more because I play more killer.

Comments

  • 🤷‍♀️ Welcome to the DBD forums.

    Where everything is us vs. them, everyone is a hypocrite and toxic, and you can get a warning, or have your thread deleted, for the most mundane reason. Always remember you are wrong because unrelated reason.

  • I feel yer pain

    Honeatly I've been genrushed once... the other times were not even close to be called genrushing

    I don't tunnel either... but have focused down my share of survivors

    people hear the buzzwords then apply it to their matches

  • Yeah, people really love to derail threads to say “but what about X?!” when it has absolutely nothing to do with what you were talking about.

    It would be great if people could just let others vent and discuss a topic without always bringing up something else as some form of gotcha. If you want to complain about gen speeds, that has nothing to do with tunnelling and people should save it for a relevant thread. Same as if I want to complain about moris, I don’t give a ######### how anyone feels about keys. It’s irrelevant.

  • Tu quoque

    "Smoking is bad for you"

    -"But you're a smoker! Hypocrite!"

    "That doesn't mean smoking isn't bad for you"

  • Straw-man arguments and whattabouting are the backbone of the forums. Wait, no, the other thing - the slow, creeping poison that decays everything it touches til everything resembles a grey sludge with lumpy bits.

  • Welp, on the dbd forums you'll have to get used to it in the nicest way possible, a lot of threads have been created about an issue they have on the killer/survivor side, you'll always have one irrelevant idiot say 'what about x side and their problems'

  • Just ignore it, it's far more common than it should be that people jump to conclusions and assumptions. Declare the other person "not worth listening to" and you win afterall 🤡

    Just look at how the "lol I bet you don't play <role>" exchanges often go. Someone throws out the accusation, they're proven wrong and the first poster mysteriously disappears. Or people that defend their right to use strong stuff (which is completely right) but still babyrage when their opponent(s) dare to use their strong stuff (which is pathetic scrubbery).