Best Update Yet in terms of quality content?
First of all. The killer. She gives me chills as I play her. As a survivor playing against the Spriti, I often get jumpscared, something that no killer could achieve.
The map design is sick. Never seen before. Something brand new and fresh. Unique atmosphere.
New perks are fun and also a game changer
Maybe some nerfs and buffs, but overall. this update is the best one yet. IMO.
Comments
I love it! Bit upset that her power makes a very loud and directional sound, but still a fun update : )
I like when this miss is chasing me, then i hear her weird ass voice and get a mini heart attack, other than that it's cool, i guess
When it comes to the killer, I love the design and she's pretty scary to go up against but I've heard that she needs a buff. The survivor is interesting as well and I love most of the perks that came with them. Most of the buffs and nerfs are nice as well. The menu theme is pretty rad but I guess anything would sound great after listening to the clown music for so long. Overall, I think this patch is pretty good step in the right direction.
The map is the best thing to ever happen to this game. Seriously, why didn't they put this much effort into ALL the maps. It's beautiful. I bought the DLC just to support that goddamn map.