It's always been like that I'm pretty sure, I think it refers to the vacuum sound, not her actual breathing.
I don't like the change honestly, I'll happily trade an indicator when phasing for this bug to be fixed. Rn it gives the survivor too much information on where she is.
That description has always been there and it means audio que from her husk's location. In McLean's stream the bug is under known issues. He even talked about the bug in yesterday's stream.
That description has always been there and it means audio que from her husk's location. In McLean's stream the bug is under known issues. He even talked about the bug in yesterday's stream.
Ah, thanks for clarifying, sorry for the misinformation everybody, @MandyTalk@Rizzo90 , can you please close this topic?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
deathslinger next ty
Idk, I have a thing for cowboys so I'm kinda on the fence on him.
Like I get that he can do wonders with his gun but he's a cowboy so... I just ugh.
Exactly why I don't mind him, lol.
I swear that line has always been there,
From the wiki:
The wiki isn't up to date, look at her in game power description.
It's always been like that I'm pretty sure, I think it refers to the vacuum sound, not her actual breathing.
I don't like the change honestly, I'll happily trade an indicator when phasing for this bug to be fixed. Rn it gives the survivor too much information on where she is.
That description has always been there and it means audio que from her husk's location. In McLean's stream the bug is under known issues. He even talked about the bug in yesterday's stream.
Oh well, maybe they can make her body more shiny while phasing or something.
Ah, thanks for clarifying, sorry for the misinformation everybody, @MandyTalk @Rizzo90 , can you please close this topic?
oh, thought this was going to be something very different considering the Redactedness
Closed as asked.