Wait, What???
This π
This π
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like Gaten..I want to watch. π
I am praying for a Demo buff to be announced.
I like Dustin..... I mean Gaten, I hope he enjoys dbd, but I'm wondering, why ninja and Idk who Jessica is so I can't say anything bad about her.
Ninja better not fortnite up DBD LOL but seriously...
I believe Jessica is Ninja's wife.
Oh that is Jessica, I remember OhTofu said that she was a very nice person so I'll take his words.
Haven't played since January.
Having a strong feeling to play on the 31st.
Having a strong feeling to slug.
Who are they?
one is an actor from stranger thangs tv show. The other two are streamers, one of them being huge af for fortnite...
Gaten seems like such a chill dude, Iβm excited to watch. Supposedly Jessica is a good person according to Tofu. But...Iβm hesitant on Ninja. I saw him playing DbD in my feed, and heβs not someone Gaten should learn DbD from (assuming heβs playing for the first time). While a large majority of the community is toxic, Ninja just takes gaming to a whole-nother level. Iβm just...hesitant
Because there aren't thousands of DBD streamers, they had to invite Ninja instead.... smh
Ninja and his wife? I'm not complaining as they seem like good people but have they ever done anything related to DBD?
They had 1 or 2 or 3 youtube vid playing dbd...
A ton on people have heard of Ninja. If they are trying to pull in a wider audience, Ninja has a bigger following than the normal dbd streamers.
I would actually like to see Cardi B join in on the event πππ