Ultra rare tier list

S-tier=Iridescent head, Redheads pinky finger, Black Incense, Mint rag and mother daughter ring.

A-tier=Iridescent king and queen. Fragrant tuft of hair, black box, bloody coil, carburetor tuning guide, compound 33, coxcombed clapper , iridescent button, iridescent flesh and Red paint brush.

B-tier=Apex muffler, all seeing spirit, fuming mixtape, iridescent blight tag, iridescent stone, judiths tombstone and tattoos middle finger.

C-tier=iridescent brick, ghostface caught on tape, iridescent seal, iridescent seal of metatron, outdoor security camera and Amanda’s letter.

D-tier=Fathers glasses, hellshire iron, iridescent coin, leprose lichen, obsidian goblet, red moss, rules set no.2 and renjiros bloody glove.

F-tier=Waterlogged shoe, matchbox, torn bookmark and Iridescent family crest.

thoughts?

Comments

  • I like the thread! My gut reaction is that only Black Incense and Iri Heads are S-tier.

  • Apex Muffler is a solid D tier for me.

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    S-tier=Iridescent head, Redheads pinky finger, Black Incense, Mint rag and mother daughter ring.

    A-tier=Iridescent king and queen. Fragrant tuft of hair, black box, bloody coil, carburetor tuning guide, compound 33, coxcombed clapper , iridescent button, iridescent flesh and Red paint brush.

    B-tier=Apex muffler, all seeing spirit, fuming mixtape, iridescent blight tag, iridescent stone, judiths tombstone and tattoos middle finger.

    C-tier=iridescent brick, ghostface caught on tape, iridescent seal, iridescent seal of metatron, outdoor security camera and Amanda’s letter.

    D-tier=Fathers glasses, hellshire iron, iridescent coin, leprose lichen, obsidian goblet, red moss, rules set no.2 and renjiros bloody glove.

    F-tier=Waterlogged shoe, matchbox, torn bookmark and Iridescent family crest.

    thoughts?

    How'd RS #2 get that high?

  • IMO Father's Glasses is a lot better than people give it credit for; it allows you to use a 4th perk slot to still completely neuter Iron Will as if they're injured, they'll leave blood around. Thana, RuinDying, and Sloppy with Father's Glasses (or replace RuinDying with Pop/Corrupt, that works too) is ######### brutal. It's a solid B-tier for me, maybe even A-tier.

    Also, Mathbox is a lot better than people give it credit for, imo it should be C-tier not D-tier. Sure it's far from immaculate and has so many issues it's laughable, but nobody- and I mean nobody expects a Nurse to be able to catch up to them. it's gotten me so many hits and- I kid you not- my 1 blink Nurse used to be significantly better than my 2 blink Nurse (now it's only slightly worse).

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    S-tier=Iridescent head, Redheads pinky finger, Black Incense, Mint rag and mother daughter ring.

    A-tier=Iridescent king and queen. Fragrant tuft of hair, black box, bloody coil, carburetor tuning guide, compound 33, coxcombed clapper , iridescent button, iridescent flesh and Red paint brush.

    B-tier=Apex muffler, all seeing spirit, fuming mixtape, iridescent blight tag, iridescent stone, judiths tombstone and tattoos middle finger.

    C-tier=iridescent brick, ghostface caught on tape, iridescent seal, iridescent seal of metatron, outdoor security camera and Amanda’s letter.

    D-tier=Fathers glasses, hellshire iron, iridescent coin, leprose lichen, obsidian goblet, red moss, rules set no.2 and renjiros bloody glove.

    F-tier=Waterlogged shoe, matchbox, torn bookmark and Iridescent family crest.

    thoughts?

    I would put fuming mix tape in f since its so useless.

  • mint rage is pretty bad if you dont know how to use it but if you do and you dont mess up your teleporting its a very good addon so i understand it as being high up because it takes nothing away from hag and gives her insane mobility provided you keep your traps set up.

  • Black Box isn't really A tier. C maybe B.

    Iri King is S tier. It's literally all his add-ons in one.

    Father's Glass are B maybe A tier.

  • I don't think I'd put Pinky Finger at S tier. I think it's significantly worse than Irihead.

    I would move Judith's Tombstone down to F. I think it suuuuuuuuucks and is one of the weakest perks in the game.

    Amanda's Letter...ehhhh. I think I might move that to D? Not certain. I don't think the aura reading is worth the loss of the RBTs.


    Those are all the ones I really have an opinion on, at least.