Bloodhunt today?
if so then does anyone know when?
if so then does anyone know when?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Started 11 minutes ago.
wait for real XD cuz im not seeing the double bp icon
just went into a game, i'll tell you if it's live.
I guess it starts in 48 minutes from now on. Since 11 AM EST is the usual update time to activate things in-game
EDIT: Because of the timechange it might be 12 AM EST
Doesn't appear to be.
Maybe its going to be an hour late since the time has changed a few days ago
I guess because of the time change it might start at 12 AM EST. So yes most likely in 35 min
Yeah, i edited my comment to be more understandable
Which is kinda odd tbh.
11 AM EST was the Login Reward, which I got. And starting time for the Bloodhunt should be 11 AM EST as well. So, I guess 11 AM EST is not 11 AM EST in this case.
O_O
It is on for me atm.
It is not on, if it is for you please provide proof. doesn't make sense that it would be on for some and not others. I can tell you it is not on for PC right now.
isn't on for me, sadly I just got a match with two bloody party streamers T.T
Still fine with the extra 200% though
restart your game
Worked for me, Thank you!
It must be the event now cause every killer plays like last #########, sacrificing everyone in the match even if you're the only one in the match who didn't disconect.