Rate my build "The Gen Warden"
I've yet to find a killer that suits this one but I would like your guys opinion.
I call this build "The Gen Warden"
Perks:
Dragon's Grip
Pop Goes the Weasel
Overcharge
Hex Huntress Lullaby
im still experimenting with this build so if u guys have any changes or critiques then please post them here :p
Comments
trail of torment instead of huntress lullaby and it is an omega kick build.
Yeah but Overcharge becomes pretty useless without Lullaby. I'd agree, Trail of Torment is better but i'd switch Overcharge with something else as well. Maybe Brutal Strength.
I used a similar "kicker" Build with Wraith. I used Discordance, Dragon's Grip, Brutal Strength and Fire Up with Shadowdance and Windstorm for true Omega Kicks.
ok thanks for the feedback!
I feel like this would work well with the doctor since he can use the high stimulus electrodes with the tape that makes his shock therapy really long so you can defend generators (preferably a three gen area) from further away.
Instead of overcharge mb thrilling tremors so gen info for pop and luluby with anything
I understand what you mean but I kinda deviated the topic to a build that I was thinking of and it isn't about how strong the build is but rather the theme of it. Dragon's grip, overcharge, pop and trail of torment. Just massacres the gen. 4 perks used in one kick.
"Gen Warden" but no "Blood Warden"? Tsk.
Also, Huntress' Lullaby is a trash garbage Hex. Might want to toss it.