Just found that out playing survivor be warned everyone
Fantastic thread. Okay, haddonfield has god windows.
If you can get me screenshots/video that would be a great help
Thank you
"again"?
Did it get that weird bug that occurred on Mobile a while back?
Where literally every Myers house window was open?
@Hoodied said:Did it get that weird bug that occurred on Mobile a while back?Where literally every Myers house window was open?
@Hoodied said:
No there are bush’s blocking ways that would otherwise be bad loops but with these bushs there very long and your forced to go through the window
The only RNG god window haddonfield has, is at the basement stairs, main house.
For everyone wondering (@MandyTalk this might help) here's a twitter post I found on it:
@Mandy said:If you can get me screenshots/video that would be a great helpThank you
@Mandy said:
@GoodBoyKaru said:For everyone wondering (@MandyTalk this might help) here's a twitter post I found on it:https://twitter.com/Cusstache/status/1321786203830657025?s=19
@GoodBoyKaru said:
https://twitter.com/Cusstache/status/1321786203830657025?s=19
yes I know I’m toxic pls no judge me but this one is even worse
Its Halloween
And its Haddonfield!
Lets have fun!
Thank you! I've passed the information along, only had screenshots previously so the video is very helpful <3
How is this map even remotely acceptable? It's been out for years.
@[Deleted User] said:How is this map even remotely acceptable? It's been out for years.
@[Deleted User] said:
My guess is it’s a licensed map so it’s a bit harder to do stuff with but Freddy’s map had a rework so who knows 🤷♂️
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Fantastic thread. Okay, haddonfield has god windows.
If you can get me screenshots/video that would be a great help
Thank you
"again"?
Did it get that weird bug that occurred on Mobile a while back?
Where literally every Myers house window was open?
No there are bush’s blocking ways that would otherwise be bad loops but with these bushs there very long and your forced to go through the window
The only RNG god window haddonfield has, is at the basement stairs, main house.
For everyone wondering (@MandyTalk this might help) here's a twitter post I found on it:
https://twitter.com/Cusstache/status/1321786203830657025?s=19yes I know I’m toxic pls no judge me but this one is even worse
Its Halloween
And its Haddonfield!
Lets have fun!
Thank you! I've passed the information along, only had screenshots previously so the video is very helpful <3
How is this map even remotely acceptable? It's been out for years.
My guess is it’s a licensed map so it’s a bit harder to do stuff with but Freddy’s map had a rework so who knows 🤷♂️