Haddonfield infinite fences are back!

Just played a game as Huntress on Haddonfield, and I noticed that in most gaps between fences is now a little bush you can't walk through, extending the fence to enormous lengths.

fuckhaddonfield.jpg

I hope this is just a bug and not intentional...

Comments

  • I am sure that is not intentional and is a bug.

  • Oh no please let this just be a bug.

  • Yep, can confirm, almost got caught on it, then a poor, confused wraith tried to kill me through one of them.

    A+, the fix this map needed. /s

  • @SnakeSound222 said:

    Oh no please let this just be a bug.

    I really hope so, but it probably is, since it wasn't mentioned at all in the patch notes.

    Even tho I'm not really sure how this bug can even happen...

  • What's the difference between it being a bug or being intentional anyway? With BHVR, either way it's gonna be in there for 8 months.

  • This is the most consistent bug I've ever seen.

  • Guys. C'mon. They put bushes in to eliminate gaps in a long loop. There's no way that isn't intentional.

    I like to give the devs the benefit of the doubt too, but there's no way loops like that get closed accidentally. Not across the board.

  • survivors keep putting this map offer... abusing this.

  • Haddonfield seems constant lately. Feels like around a third of my games in this event were on it, not counting offerings.