I feel like some people make "interesting" posts just to rile up the community please don't

Some of the posts on here are made very clearly they want a significant change to the game such as a nerf to tunneling and camping (I am not going to call them out).

These posts are made by either people who want to make people upset and confuse them, or are just a noob who just got face camped to death by a bubba in the basement while his teammates tbagged him.

I don't want to completely insult people, but there are some posts on here that make me lose IQ at an alarming rate and I question how they wrote that and thought it would be good. There is no way anyone is that dull (maybe), so I think it is safe to say that there are tons of posts like this just to upset people. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if people already knew this, I just wanted to speak out on this.

PS: If you do find some of these posts, don't feed the fire please. If you must say something keep it brief and simple.

Comments

  • @Yords said:

    Some of the posts on here are made very clearly they want a significant change to the game such as a nerf to tunneling and camping (I am not going to call them out).

    These posts are made by either people who want to make people upset and confuse them, or are just a noob who just got face camped to death by a bubba in the basement while his teammates tbagged him.

    I don't want to completely insult people, but there are some posts on here that make me lose IQ at an alarming rate and I question how they wrote that and thought it would be good. There is no way anyone is that dull (maybe), so I think it is safe to say that there are tons of posts like this just to upset people. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if people already knew this, I just wanted to speak out on this.

    PS: If you do find some of these posts, don't feed the fire please. If you must say something keep it brief and simple.

    I love how diplomatic you are and how you completely manage to avoid using the term "trolling" and don't feed the "trolls" while saying exactly that. Kudos. Me, I'm more direct.

  • Sometimes it is worth creating a controversial topic though, to encourage healthy debate.

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    Sometimes it is worth creating a controversial topic though, to encourage healthy debate.

    Pretty much. No argument if there's no conflict.

    Though it's not all pointless trolling. If you can't make a well versed argument in favor of your belief systems, then you need to reevaluate your position.

    Then there's stuff like Facecamping that is a grey area on the scale. Everyone can agree it's scummy, but it's also a valid tactic.