Oni mask for the Trapper
Please make it, you already have it, just put it on Trappers head ^^
srsly, it would be badass.
Please make it, you already have it, just put it on Trappers head ^^
srsly, it would be badass.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That could be for trapper or well,The Spirit due to the launch trailer to have the oni mask near the ground meaning that spirit could get it
She wears body make up, while Trapper wears masks.
at least it's better than nurse who wears bags around her head. I mean, she's not that scary, right?
well I mean they both could get the mask
Yes, please. Oni Evan.
I feel like if someone's gonna get it, it should be Rin