The deviousness challenge
Is there any killer that actually counts towards the challenge?
Is there any killer that actually counts towards the challenge?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I got it with Legion
Yup, I advised people on reddit to use legion, legion level one using only discordance, you'll still get 8k easy if you chase survivors.
I heard that nurse can give 4k a game too? I didn't try it herself as I had a legion daily to do, found out I was getting 8k and did the challenge in 3 games xD
Scratched mirror Mikey is a guaranteed 8k deviousness.
Is it really STILL bugged? What are the devs doing?!
I play Bubba with Speed limiter. I believe it's 1750 per chainsaw hit and since survivors don't expect it you can sometimes get two hits at once
Is the bug going to be fixed in this patch? I didn't see it in the patch notes so I'm not sure...
Apparantly not, but I just tried a game with Leatherface and it counted towards the challenge. So try Leatherface :)
naw i think it's fixed, got it no problem on doctor
Can confirm Doctor works fine, and Blight is bugged for the challenge.