Please devs, remove the B&C aura reading of survs in the dying state

This way, we'll see less slugging.

Edit: and give survs an option to kill themself

Comments

  • That way you'll end up bleeding out more cause the killer can't find you.

  • I didnt know it had a bonus Deer Stalker!

  • This way, you will bleed out for 4 minutes instead of getting hooked. The sluggin will remain the same, but you will just stay on the ground instead of getting picked up since the killer cant find you. What if there are only 2 people remaining in a match, you and a Nea. You get downed and the killer finds Nea with IF, the killer finally kills her, but you are still on the ground, since the killer cant see you with bbq, you will bleed out.

  • Funny, you call the Killer trash but you’re the one on the ground.

    Maybe, just maybe, you’re the one who just isn’t good enough?

  • @AvisDeene said:

    Funny, you call the Killer trash but you’re the one on the ground.

    Maybe, just maybe, you’re the one who just isn’t good enough?

    So any survivor who ever goes down to a killer is trash? Time for everyone to uninstall I guess.

  • What if I like slugging?

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1712816#Comment_1712816

    So any survivor who ever goes down to a killer is trash? Time for everyone to uninstall I guess.

    So any Killer who slugs to build pressure is trash?

    If a Killer 4Ks due to Slugging, it’s simply because the Survivors screwed up.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1712822#Comment_1712822

    So any Killer who slugs to build pressure is trash?

    If a Killer 4Ks due to Slugging, it’s simply because the Survivors screwed up.

    Please quote me where I said "a killer who slugs is trash".

    And most killers do 4k by slugging, to avoid the last one getting hatch. Unless you're hacking, you'll always go down eventually, it doesn't matter how good you are.

  • @BeHasU said:

    This way, you will bleed out for 4 minutes instead of getting hooked. The sluggin will remain the same, but you will just stay on the ground instead of getting picked up since the killer cant find you. What if there are only 2 people remaining in a match, you and a Nea. You get downed and the killer finds Nea with IF, the killer finally kills her, but you are still on the ground, since the killer cant see you with bbq, you will bleed out.

    What about the hatch? I've crawled to it before. Also seen mates crawl to it when watching a match after I've died. 🎃

  • @Buttercake said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1712811#Comment_1712811

    What about the hatch? I've crawled to it before. Also seen mates crawl to it when watching a match after I've died. 🎃

    Oh please don't say that, it gives me memories of when I'm crawling to the hatch and the heartbeat gets louder and louder..

  • They should add an option to kill ourself in the ground too

  • I'm not certain if BBQ actually does that, but if:

    People, I thought using Unbreakable is a viable tactic? at east you say so whenever there's a thread talking about it.

    So the scenario i'm potentially seeing here is the one you usually deem fair:

    Killer downs Surv A and goes to slug. A (with unbreakable) crawls away. Killer has slugged the others, hooks surv b. with not deerstalker and bbq not showing the downed survivors, A can now get up, unhook b, heal up and get the others. Thus punishing the killer for slugging.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    What if I like slugging?

    I know, right? I love to whimper and crawl around the map holding my little medkit I can't use. And no! Don't look back! Killer may be there walking with me..smiling that terrible smile! I cant look back..just crawl..crawl and try not to think about what will happen...think..think about having tea with grandma that time..no, not the time she choke on it and died..the nice time. When she gave you cake...🍰




    edit: Oops I misread @CashelP14 as saying What if I like to be slugged. 😭

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1712828#Comment_1712828

    Please quote me where I said "a killer who slugs is trash".

    And most killers do 4k by slugging, to avoid the last one getting hatch. Unless you're hacking, you'll always go down eventually, it doesn't matter how good you are.

    My original post never stated that anyone who goes down is trash. My post was in response to the OP for insulting anyone who Slugs.

    If your team loses to Slugging, then they royally screwed up. The solution to slugging is splitting up and knowing how to loop. If you’re split up, he can’t slug all of you. If you know how to loop, you waste the Killers time, giving your teammates a chance to pick each other up and heal.

    Nothing wrong with slugging to prevent a hatch escape. You’re not entitled to escape if the Killer played better than your team.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1712832#Comment_1712832

    My original post never stated that anyone who goes down is trash. My post was in response to the OP for insulting anyone who Slugs.

    If your team loses to Slugging, then they royally screwed up. The solution to slugging is splitting up and knowing how to loop. If you’re split up, he can’t slug all of you. If you know how to loop, you waste the Killers time, giving your teammates a chance to pick each other up and heal.

    Nothing wrong with slugging to prevent a hatch escape. You’re not entitled to escape if the Killer played better than your team.

    Again, quote me where I said it was "wrong to slug"

    @AvisDeene said:

    Funny, you call the Killer trash but you’re the one on the ground.

    Maybe, just maybe, you’re the one who just isn’t good enough?

    You implied in your post that he was trash for being on the ground.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1712845#Comment_1712845

    Again, quote me where I said it was "wrong to slug"

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1712816#Comment_1712816

    You implied in your post that he was trash for being on the ground.

    Again, my post was conditional. If someone thinks an action is trash, like the OP considers Slugging is trash, then they too must be trash for failing to counter said “trash” strategy.

    If a strategy was truly trash, it wouldn’t be effective.

  • @Buttercake said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1712823#Comment_1712823

    I know, right? I love to whimper and crawl around the map holding my little medkit I can't use. And no! Don't look back! Killer may be there walking with me..smiling that terrible smile! I cant look back..just crawl..crawl and try not to think about what will happen...think..think about having tea with grandma that time..no, not the time she choke on it and died..the nice time. When she gave you cake...🍰

    edit: Oops I misread @CashelP14 as saying What if I like to be slugged. 😭

    I was just starting to get into that story 😂😂

  • I removed the trash part, only I don't want to be 4min. doing nothing because the killer knows he will see me crawling with B&C