Why isn't there a map in a city?
Honest question. Winding alleyways, sewers, houses and maybe a park in the middle. A feel like a darkly lit city at midnight would make a really obvious choice for a map
Honest question. Winding alleyways, sewers, houses and maybe a park in the middle. A feel like a darkly lit city at midnight would make a really obvious choice for a map
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm kinda surprised that Silent Hill didnt come with a foggy city, tbh...
I'd like a city map :)
Oooh, I can imagine the aesthetic fitting really nicely with the new style they're going for in the map updates. If only I was an artist, I could draw a concept lol
Probably cuz it would take a lot of work and it wouldn't make much of a difference other than aesthetic. I'm sure that if you squint and imagine a little you can transform plenty of maps into a city map. Just needs a lot of retexturing. Plus performance issues.
I prefer a futuristic alien mothership with teleporters an aliens inside
I was always hoping that whenever we got The Alchemist as a playable character that he'd come with the Town of Weeks as his map.
In the old lore it was a place in our world where the Entity's Realm was close; people would vanish consistently and the townspeople had strange secrets.
It was the impetus for Benedict Baker's investigation and his eventual imprisonment in the Entity's Realm, as well as having a strong relationship with The Trapper and the MacMillan estate.
A foggy town with vaguely unsettling architecture, narrow streets and alleys amidst cramped buildings, secret rooms inside buildings that are blocked off with breakable walls/secret doors that open with generators, and the silhouette of the MacMillan estate in the distance would make for an amazing map IMO - lore relevance aside.
So, uh.. Haddonfield?