Perks to pair with new WGLF

Just curious if you guys have any fun ideas of perks to pair with the new we're gonna live forever. I tried buckle up but it was a bit lackluster.

Comments

  • Soul Guard

    We'll Make It

    Mettle of Man

  • for strictly BP farming I like BT and have considered MoM since they both help with the things you get tokens on.

    For the new healing from dying buff you can add botany and/or desperate measures to heal even faster. if you are in a SWF group then having WGLF and Soul Guard is fun, since the one you pick up can then tank a hit

  • I really like the idea of soul guard I'll give it a shot!

  • Toss in We'll Make It and see if you can pull off a sweet 5 second dying state heal! Or Botany or Desperate Measures for much more consistent results. If you can get some of your teammates to run Soul Guard, that would be great too, but that's about it for the perk's synergy.

  • @Exerlin said:

    Toss in We'll Make It and see if you can pull off a sweet 5 second dying state heal! Or Botany or Desperate Measures for much more consistent results. If you can get some of your teammates to run Soul Guard, that would be great too, but that's about it for the perk's synergy.

    If only my boy ash's perks weren't so garbo 😭

  • I mean, Buckle Up wouldn't help much anyway since all it does is tell you how much the survivor has recovered. When you have an 8 second heal, that info's pretty useless anyways.

    I do wish he had better perks though

  • Only one you really need is bt. You could do mom and break out though as well for faster stacks with maybe a flashlight added in.

  • @Exerlin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1711537#Comment_1711537

    I mean, Buckle Up wouldn't help much anyway since all it does is tell you how much the survivor has recovered. When you have an 8 second heal, that info's pretty useless anyways.

    I do wish he had better perks though

    Ya I kind of wish it gave the survivor you picked up a speed boost. Would fit thematically with the perk name

  • My farming build is WGLF+We'll Make It+BT+Exhuastion perk and a medkit for self healing. BT damn near ensures a safe rescue, we'll make it is for fast healing if there is time, the exhaustion perk is for yourself and the medkit so you have a way to heal yourself at least once. Rescuing people injured is a bad idea unless the killer is far away.

  • A fun build I've been using is

    Solidarity

    Iron Will

    We'll Make It

    WGLF

  • If you are an MoM gamer like me you will enjoy it a lot.

  • BT to avoid tunnelers messing with getting the stack and kindred to see if you get to the hook before other survivor

  • On my Lisa Garland charackter i run a nurse build..

    We'll make it

    Emphaty

    Borrowed time

    We gonna live for ever


    Works awesome for me.