the killer eternal blight addon
Can anyone please exlpain why they put the active ability for the addons the same as the ability which is M2. so you literally cant use your power until the addon is used
Can anyone please exlpain why they put the active ability for the addons the same as the ability which is M2. so you literally cant use your power until the addon is used
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
because it most likely would cause bugs or insane builds, like a stalking high speed myers/GF
most killers cant but some like pig just get a new ability all together as her only other use of m2 is to place a reverse beartrap on a survivor
the add-on is so disappointing. It also means I'm more hesitant to level up my killers because I'll be forced to waste bloodpoints for an add-on that I'll never use and can't use in a few months.