Does anyone multitask when playing DbD?
I like to listen to audiobooks!
Right now Im listening to:
Burn Our Bodies Down
by Rory Power
It's so creepy!
Anybody else listen to books..or music..or....????
I like to listen to audiobooks!
Right now Im listening to:
Burn Our Bodies Down
by Rory Power
It's so creepy!
Anybody else listen to books..or music..or....????
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I tend to play mobile game or watch some videos while waiting for queue. But once in a while I will forget about the game since it's on a diff PC.
I do my taxes while slugged or on the hook
I’ll do stuff in between matches, like watching videos or listening to music. But as soon as the match starts I concentrate as me and Rhinestone Cowboy need to be able to hear these pesky survivors sneaking in the grass...
in between matches i usually play something on my switch (recently its been hatsune miku)
in match i usually just scroll through my phone when hooked/slugged
I go on reddit or tt while repairing a gen, waiting for the game to load and being in a queue
Absolutely, I love listening to music while playing or just watching some random videos or read some random stuff.
When I am a survivor and the killer is either Michael, ghost face or Pyramid head I listen to lady gaga's song "Bad Romance", or to Britney spears song either "3" or "Toxic ".
I once played DbD mobile while waiting for a match on PS4.
I usually start drawing as soon as I end up on the hook.
I get my work done and I never have to get angry when someone is camping me.