Games becomes less fun with each DLC/MidPatch

This is my own opinion but I dont like where this game is heading with all new perks and adjusted perks given aura reading. It feels like the only way they can buff killers is by giving them truesight of survivors. Dont get me wrong I understand killers using these perks because I use Empathy. But it feels like a cheat knowing when im absolutely save while repairing.

The game is losing its feel. What do you guys think?

Comments

  • This is my own opinion but I dont like where this game is heading with all new perks and adjusted perks given aura reading. It feels like the only way they can buff killers is by giving them truesight of survivors. Dont get me wrong I understand killers using these perks because I use Empathy. But it feels like a cheat knowing when im absolutely save while repairing.

    The game is losing its feel. What do you guys think?

    I get where you are coming from but they also plan introducing more perks that cancel our aura reading. 

    Perks like self self care and aura reading make me lose the horror feeling. I try to stay away from those perks. However object of obsession give me an anxiety sometimes. 
  • This is my own opinion but I dont like where this game is heading with all new perks and adjusted perks given aura reading. It feels like the only way they can buff killers is by giving them truesight of survivors. Dont get me wrong I understand killers using these perks because I use Empathy. But it feels like a cheat knowing when im absolutely save while repairing.

    The game is losing its feel. What do you guys think?

    Just remember, you're the one who brought Empathy.
  • @Peasant said:
    Shadoureon said:

    This is my own opinion but I dont like where this game is heading with all new perks and adjusted perks given aura reading. It feels like the only way they can buff killers is by giving them truesight of survivors. Dont get me wrong I understand killers using these perks because I use Empathy. But it feels like a cheat knowing when im absolutely save while repairing.

    The game is losing its feel. What do you guys think?

    Just remember, you're the one who brought Empathy.

    I know but why use a lesser perk if Empathy gives me greater sight of the match? I also said I understand why killers use theirs its just not fun. I wouldnt mind giving up Empathy at all if it means aura reading goes away.

  • This is my own opinion but I dont like where this game is heading with all new perks and adjusted perks given aura reading. It feels like the only way they can buff killers is by giving them truesight of survivors. Dont get me wrong I understand killers using these perks because I use Empathy. But it feels like a cheat knowing when im absolutely save while repairing.

    The game is losing its feel. What do you guys think?

    I’m pretty sure Survivors are the one that’s been downgraded a little in this patch so what’s the problem?
  • @Shadoureon said:
    This is my own opinion but I dont like where this game is heading with all new perks and adjusted perks given aura reading. It feels like the only way they can buff killers is by giving them truesight of survivors. Dont get me wrong I understand killers using these perks because I use Empathy. But it feels like a cheat knowing when im absolutely save while repairing.

    The game is losing its feel. What do you guys think?

    Blame SWF, who always know where killer is --____--
    devs try to update all survs to their lvl