Why do people still fall for basement bubba?
Every once in awhile I break out basement Bubba just to see how it goes, and every time I’ve done it (granted it’s only been like four times, so small sample size) the survivors always do some bizarre rescue plan that ends in a 4K.
No one ever just pumps out gens, it’s always trading up. I start with one, someone goes for the save and fails, and then the others try to save the two. And these are red rank survivors mind you, no clue what the deal is with that.
Comments
Because it's boring to go against, and incredibly unfair to the person getting facecamped and survivor players like to try and have at least some fun. Killers who do this, though, definitely don't.
I personally feel that I just have to try. Yea I know its a basement bubba but it doesn't feel right to let a teammate just die. Plus, if you're solo its just not worth it (I only play solo) cause yea you're working on a gen but the other 2 are not. So you get 1 gen done and the guy dies now he's up to the next person and you are working on gen #2 and half the team is dead and it won't accomplish anything - its only worth it to work on gens IF you're in a swf, otherwise, its a lose lose. Thats why you still have killers at rank 1 who play bubba style - camping and tunneling, because against solos, the cohesion isn't there. This means: bubba style is HIGH reward gameplay and can get you up the ranks super fast, super easy.
I would have just stayed in character in that post game chat to see what happens
"Bet your mom and dad were siblings"
Me: "RUGUGH!!!!!! UUGGGGGGGHHHHH!!! UGHUGH!!!! RUUUUUGHGHGH!" *waves chainsaw above head*.