does tier 2 have a slightly extended lunge
Idk if its me but i am so used to trapper lunges that when i lunge with michael i always have to short lunge or i miss. So is it slightly extended? I forgot if it is or not
Idk if its me but i am so used to trapper lunges that when i lunge with michael i always have to short lunge or i miss. So is it slightly extended? I forgot if it is or not
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think tier 2 lunge is the same as every other killer.
Tier 1 lunge is alot shorter than normal lunge.
Tier 2 is normal lunge.
Tier 3 is slightly longer than normal lunge.
I think you had lunge confused with vault speed. Vault speed is normal in T1, slightly faster in T2, and even faster in T3.
T2 lunge is the standard lunge, just as @Zeus already said.
But got a 15% increased vault speed, just if you wanted to know.
Thanks
Yeah a lot of people don't know Mikey vaults slightly faster than other killers in tier 2.
I know about that, its easy since i main him i feel slow while vaulting with other killers
Yeah, he doesn't want you to catch a gander too long... ๐
People say tier 2 is a normal lunge, but I'm convinced it's still slightly shorter than average.
Tier3 Myers does have a slightly increased (+20%) lunge.
Default lunge's duration is 0.5s, myers has 0.6s at tier 3, 0.5s at tier 2, and sad 0.2s at tier 1. Lunge speed is exactly the same for all killers as far as I know.
Upd. - to make it more comprehensive, I'm attaching dbd wiki screenshot (https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Michael_Myers)
Well you know not many people can handle that much sexiness.