Are these other variations of Feng's Hoodie planned to come?
I would agree these as a set since the torso, pants, and hoodie are combined. I also really like the hairstyle which is similar to lunar's Feng hair.
I would agree these as a set since the torso, pants, and hoodie are combined. I also really like the hairstyle which is similar to lunar's Feng hair.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wish they had made a blue version instead of the green one.
Yeah I also like the panda icon in the middle of the jacket
pls no set they are awful
just do what they did with the bunny outfit
Yeah they could keep it separate by making the jacket overlay over any pants and disable skirts and dresses with it to avoid monstrosity like Yui's kimono
I hope so I want me some cat girl feng
I would take a purple one